Datum: di 19 november 2019
Tijd: 16:00 - 19:00 uur
Docent: Claudia Kratzheller
Locatie: Wingerdweg 32, 1031 CA Amsterdam
Voor wie: masseurs en massagetherapeuten die al basiskennis hebben van Esalenmassage
Prijs: € 25,=
The Pelvis: your homebase and center of your body.
Awaken the awareness with softness and strength!
The Pelvis is the connection between your spine and your legs. We will gain insight about the anatomical function of the pelvis and energetic potential of the chakras and make the connection between the two.
When we are not aware how to move from the pelvis or when there are blockages, you can get pain and tension. For instance: when you either are not aware, or don't have the strength in your pelvic muscles and how that relates through your legs down into the ground, it very often happens that you compensate and compromise the body: you pull up the shoulders or sag in the lower back which results in tension and pain in shoulder and lower back area.
This workshop is especially for massagetherapists but actually for everybody who works on their legs and wants to gain more detailled and practical awareness how to move from the pelvis in a healthy and pleasurable way.
Benefits of the workshop
- gain insight awareness of the energetic potential of your pelvis
prevent lower back pain;
- strenghtens the connection between your front and your back muscles in the pelvic area;
- become more aware of your sensuality and sexuality, the potential and the blockages;
- connection pelvis, legs, feet : awaken the highway from the earth into your center - and from there into your hands!
- intro: skeleton, muscles, function
- connection to chakras muladhara, svasithasana, kundalini. Life force, sexuality.
- application to everyday life, use: sit, stand, sport, work, sex-life.
- selfexploration / anatomy : psoas, pelvis floor: different build women and men.
- breath awareness and how it helps to support the movement and energetic connection
We do ground exercises to :
- loosen the area : shake, loose, ground - heel rock
- strenghten the area : psoas sequences & counterposes
- distinguish when to do which! yin and yang awareness.
- translate that into movement: walking, sitting, standing, dancing, massaging